Many leisure centres sell awards as part of their learn to swim scheme and generate considerable income by doing so. Here are some of the benefits:
– Awards motivate children thus helping you to retain them within your club.
– Parents/ Guardians can see that their child is progressing.
– Clubs can generate income on each award sold.
– Clubs can use the Adam Peaty campaign to promote the awards.
– There are awards for all disciplines and all levels up to competition.
– SwimMark accredited clubs receive a 5% discount on award purchases.
So is there a business case for selling awards?
If your club has learn to swim and pre competitive squads then yes. The average profit for every award sold is £1. There is also the additional income generated by retaining swimmers within your club programme.
FAQ Information Views: 1466 Keywords: Created: 19.12.2017 Updated: 15.01.2018
It’s important that you provide the best foundation for your swimmers before they progress to a club and go on to achieve the Swim England Club Awards.
This page outlines what you need to know about delivering the Swim England Aquatic Skills Framework for Stages 8-10 in swimming, diving, synchronised swimming and water polo at your facility.
FAQ Information Views: 1107 Keywords: Created: 02.08.2018 Updated: 02.08.2018
As with any new activity, when implementing the Swim England Aquatic Skills Framework in your facility, you must always start small and allow for additional space for the activity to grow and develop when it proves to be popular.
View a general plan of how we recommend you start planning for your new activity.
FAQ Information Views: 1060 Keywords: Created: 02.08.2018 Updated: 02.08.2018