Activity Alliance enables organisations to support disabled individuals to be and stay active. With approximately 11.5 million disabled people in England (one in five of our population), disabled people are a large proportion of your potential audience. The animation below bring the principles of engaging disabled people in sport and active recreation to life in an informative film.
The Activity Alliance has also produced Engagement Factsheets to assist:
– Know your audience
– Effective engagement
– Engagement through research and insight
– Gathering and using insight on disabled people
– Accessible and inclusive communications
– Engaging older people
– Understanding children and young people
– Supporters' roles in engaging disabled people
– Engaging all women in sport and physical activity
– Performance management and learning
FAQ Information Views: 190 Keywords: Created: 29.05.2019 Updated: 29.05.2019
Download the Club Matters Infographic below.
FAQ Information Views: 130 Keywords: Created: 02.07.2019 Updated: 02.07.2019
Download examples in this Club Matters Infographic.
FAQ Information Views: 139 Keywords: Created: 02.07.2019 Updated: 02.07.2019