Forms and announcements related to our 11 Year cohort.
Please share this information with the selected swimmers in your Clubs
View Athlete Outcomes.
- How to Accept or Decline your invitation
Parent / Guardian please submit this form by 20 Sep 2022.
- How to pay your athlete contribution
The requested contribution payable to Somerset ASA must be paid by 30 Sep 2022 directly into
Sort Code: 40-44-33
Quoting Reference: CDP[yourSEid] eg CDP12345678
- Download updated* Timetable for Face to Face Camp 1 at Millfield on 29 Oct 2022. (* published 2 Oct)
- Please complete this Athlete Medical Questionnaire after 15 Oct 2022 and submit it by 22 Oct 2022.
- Download Code of Conduct. Please sign and bring to Face to Face Camp 1 on 29 Oct.
- Download Reply Slip. Please complete and sign, and bring to Face to Face Camp 1 on 29 Oct.
- Download and read the linked resources ahead of our second online camp (25 Feb). Please also review sections 6 (Athlete Goals) and 7 (Athlete Reflections) of your original Athlete Pack
Each athlete on our talent programme is unique. The information we ask for will help our coaches and team managers support your child better in our duty of care.
We want the Skills Coaches supporting our Programmes to share what is being covered in the online and face to face camps with the swimmers' home club coaches. This is seen as vital for coach buy-in to the programme and for its future success.
We'd like to say a big thank you to nutritionist Rebecca Guy, athlete mentor Lauren Quigley and County Pathway Head Coach Pat Leaman for delivering an engaging and informative 90 minute online camp on 25 February 2023. Read more.
Our email of 17 Feb 2023 to parents included links to resources for the meeting. View news item.
We are keeping Club nominated coaches informed of progress so if there has been any change since October in your swimmer's Club or nominated Coach, or contact details, please let us know by return so we can update our records and inform our Skills Coaches to do likewise.
On 12 Oct we emailed 12 Clubs congratulating all their coaches who had contributed to their swimmers being invited to our programmes, and in particular those named as Home Club coach with whom our CDP Coaches will be networking.
On 6 Oct we emailed to the named parent who accepted the swimmer invite, the joining instructions for both swimmer and parent for the 9 October Zoom meeting (10am start).
The earlier email we sent to parents on 2 Oct
- included details of the topics for the first 90 minute online session
- announced special guest Lauren Quigley, an ex-international medal winning swimmer supporting this session, and
- included a letter and athlete induction pack.