Information on and resources for the programmes the County is running during Sep 2022 to Aug 2023 for
Age as at 31 Dec 2022.
Please follow the links for content and forms specific to the swimmer's age group.
Each athlete on our talent programme is unique. The information we ask for will help our coaches and team managers support your child better in our duty of care.
We want the Skills Coaches supporting our Programmes to share what is being covered in the online and face to face camps with the swimmers' home club coaches. This is seen as vital for coach buy-in to the programme and for its future success.
On 12 Oct we emailed 12 Clubs congratulating all their coaches who had contributed to their swimmers being invited to our programmes, and in particular those named as Home Club coach with whom our CDP Coaches will be networking.
On 6 Oct we emailed to the named parent who accepted the swimmer invite, the joining instructions for both swimmer and parent for the 9 October Zoom meeting (10am start).
The earlier email we sent on 2 Oct
- included details of the topics we will cover in the first 90 minute online session
- announced special guest Lauren Quigley, an ex-international medal winning swimmer who will be supporting this session, and
- included a letter and athlete induction pack.
to share with the selected swimmers in your Clubs
Our original invitation documents were sent to swimmers via an email to the Club Secretary with a request to forward
- the invite onto the swimmer's Parent / Guardian to accept or decline the invitation by 20 Sep.
- a summary list of the Club's invited swimmers and programme information onto their Head Coach.
The numbers we were able to invite reflected the number of Skills Coaches and Team Managers who wished to support the Programme.
Apply now for an Assistant Team Manager role
View update sent to Clubs by email on 15 Aug 2022.