2020 General Meeting of Clubs
To be held virtually via GoToMeeting: Saturday 21 November 2020 at 10am.
The GMC is one of two occasions during the year to help us to help you and will transact the following business:
- The approval of the Budget and Development Fund for the coming financial year.
- The approval of the Development Plan for the coming financial year.
Our Management Committee hopes that as many members as possible and at least one representative of each affiliated Club and Association will take up our invitation to attend and share ways in which you feel we can help your Club through and beyond this difficult period and help develop your athletes and volunteers. Tell us what support you need!
Please note we plan to keep the meeting as an informal opportunity to look at the likely challenges we may face next year so the following will form the agenda:
- Minutes of the 2019 GMC (Papers for the 2019 GMC)
- An opportunity for you to have a say on the future of Aquatics in Somerset during 2021.
- Development funding: what's needed and how do we fund it? Download Colin Christmas' thoughts - Development or Resilience Planning?
- Approval of Budget and Plan.
We would be grateful if Club administrators could publicise the date and pass information for the meeting to your delegates.
If you are unable to attend, please send any apologies by 18 Nov 2020.
Information Somerset ASA collects about you when you register for the event will enable us to
- provide you with further information on the event
- authorise access to the event
- respond to any support requests you may make.
Members who registered to attend by the 10pm Thu 19 Nov deadline (publicised on the front page of our website, GMC news item, calendar entry and social media posts) will receive separate emails with joining instructions and the meeting password from Mark Wells, County Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Friday 20 Nov.
We look forward to seeing and hearing from you all on 21 November!