Somerset ASA Championships 2018 - We need more Officials
We thank all officials who have already volunteered to help at our 2018 County Swimming Championships.
However we still need more officials for most of the sessions if we are to meet the requirements of the meet licence. Unfortunately, if we do not have enough officials for a session, then any times achieved by the swimmers in that session cannot be submitted for the rankings, so please publicise our request in your Club and networks.
Some morning sessions and all the afternoon sessions need more officials as follows:
- Sunday 21 January: the morning session (1.1) needs 2 more officials; the afternoon session (1.2) needs 10 more.
- Saturday 27 January: the afternoon session (2.1) needs 9 more officials.
- Sunday 28 January: the morning session (3.1) needs 2 more officials; the afternoon session (3.2) needs 5 more.
- Saturday 3 February: the afternoon session (4.2) needs 7 more officials.
- Sunday 4 February: the afternoon session (5.2) needs 2 more officials.
- Saturday 10 February: the afternoon session (6.2) needs 8 more officials.
- Sunday 11 February: the afternoon session (7.2) still needs 12 more officials.
Our County Swimming Championships rely very heavily on the goodwill of volunteers like you to provide swimmers with a great experience. If you have a current licence, please contact Graham Cockill, Somerset ASA Officials Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible if you are able to help in any of the sessions listed above.
Thank you in anticipation of your support.