Somerset ASA Age Groups and Championships 2020
Best wishes to everyone competing in or supporting our 2020 competition at Millfield.
View results for
- SC Sessions 1 and 2 (relays & 100m IM) on 19 Jan.
- LC Session 3 (Mixed 800m Free) on 25 Jan*
- LC Session 4 (G 200m Fly, B 200m Breast, G 50m Back) on 25 Jan*
- LC Session 5 (G 400m Free, B 100m Back and G 50m Breast) on 26 Jan*
- LC Session 6 (B 200m IM, G 100m Back, B 100m Fly) on 26 Jan*
* republished using Club names not abbreviations on 26 Jan 9.55pm.
- news item published 24 Jan which included an updated Session report for Days 2 to 7 (file suffix v4) and latest volunteer lists. Please encourage sign-ups for upcoming sessions!
- details of a Parents Meeting which will be held on 8 Feb at Millfield to explain the upcoming Somerset ASA County Pathway Programme 2020.
We thank all our volunteers so much for committing time to the Counties. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask Kelly.
The news item we published on 4 Jan was updated to reflect some changes to the programme for the full seven days. Version 2 of marked documents (entry lists, psych sheets, warm-up rules and procedures) together with an overview of volunteer roles were published on 5 Jan and version 4 of session timings on 24 Jan. Volunteer spreadsheets were updated on 24 Jan. Please download and share them in your Club / network and destroy any earlier versions.
View earlier Meet info – Event Conditions, Qualifying Times and Programme (doc name suffixed 'Final'). Remember to pre-order your Event Merchandise - Swim Hats and Hoodies - from Swimpath.
County Volunteer Coordinator
Check what your Club is tweeting about. Thank you for sharing content on our own timelines.
Our website's unique visitor numbers and page views increased in 2019 by 10.26% and 7.36% respectively over 2018. We hope you will like and continue to follow our social media updates on Facebook and Twitter through 2020.