58th Management Committee incl. Swimming Committee 6 Jan 2018Saturday 6 January 2018 (10am to 1pm) - The Ring ‘O’ Bells Public House, Ashcott
Luncheon was served afterwards.
Appropriate Secretaries were asked to ensure arrangements, dates and any amendments to Promoter's Conditions for Synchro, Open Water, Water Polo and Masters Championships were available for consideration by emailing them to Fiona Bowen prior to the meeting. The current versions are available on our website on About Us page.
- Promoters conditions for Water Polo.
- Promoters conditions for Open Water (Note Swim England South West Open Water Committee are currently updating their conditions. One of our awards listed now refers to 2 km and not 1.5 km because Swim England have mandated that 2 km should now be the minimum distance for National and regional competitions. We will need to approve the change to keep our trophies in line.)
- Promoters conditions for Synchronised Swimming
- Development Report Jan 2018
- Competition Secretary Report Jan 2018
- Open Water Secretary report Jan 2018
- Synchronised Swimming Secretary report Jan 2018
- Constitution and Rules Administrator Report Jan 2018
- Officials Secretary Report Jan 2018
- Web and social media report Jan 2018
The meeting also considered our President Elect for 2018/19 - the nomination this year comes from the Management Committee.
Alyson Bashford (Somerset ASA President) and Fiona Bowen (County Secretary) welcomed as many Committee Members as possible.
Please note date change for next meeting - 14 April 2018 (10am).