Photo © 35 Mil
Somerset Amateur Swimming Association consists of all affiliated clubs in the administrative county of Somerset, the district of Bath and North East Somerset and the district of North Somerset. The objects of the Association shall be to promote the teaching and practice of swimming and its attendant disciplines, to enforce the laws and rulings of Swim England [the Amateur Swimming Association] and ASA South West Region as well as to exercise control over clubs and swimmers in Somerset.
Officers of the Association are all members of Swim England through their individual affiliated club membership and are mindful of Swim England Guidelines for Club Constitutions in that way, however the SASA Rules follow below in our on-line Handbook.
Somerset Amateur Swimming Association Handbook 2017-2018 (in the process of being updated)
- County Officers
- Past Presidents
- Past Secretaries
- Past Treasurers
- Life Members
- The Wyvern Plate Award
- Officials Contact Details (Excel file from 9 Aug 2017 updated 22 Feb 2018) for the current list of J1, J2, J2S and Referee officials excluding any official who has not given permission for British Swimming to publish their names and contact details and any official with just the recent timekeeper qualification.
- All Promoters Conditions are in addition to Somerset ASA General Rule 16:
- Promoters Conditions (Masters Swimming) - within Gloucs ASA Championships
- Promoters Conditions (Open Water Swimming for 2018) and within Swim England South West Championships
- Promoters Conditions (Swimming)
- Promoters Conditions (Synchro [Artistic Swimming] for 2018)
- Promoters Conditions (Water Polo for 2018) - within Bristol and West Water Polo League