Vacancy: City of Bristol Aquatics Volunteer Manager
CoB have a vacancy on the Committee which needs to be urgently filled. The role of the Volunteer Manager is:
- To keep records of the qualifications of the qualified volunteers at the club.
- To keep a workforce plan, to allow for succession planning.
- To organise in-house courses for Team Managers and J1 Officials and to promote these to people linked to the club (parents, grandparents, older siblings and older swimmers).
- To identify individuals who would like to train as coaches and highlight local courses as they become available.
- To apply for bursaries to help with the cost of training and to liaise with the club secretary and treasurer to arrange financial support from the club.
- To encourage J1 officials to take further training (J2 and J2S).
- To direct new volunteers to the Membership Secretary (ASA and COB membership) and Welfare Officer (DBS checks and Safeguarding Training).
- To promote Young Volunteers and Young Coaches schemes to suitable individuals within the club.
- To build good relationships with the Gloucester and Somerset ASA Volunteer Managers and Lead Trainers for officials. Likewise, with volunteer managers at Network clubs to allow joint training courses.
||Facebook message, to email address, or share with a Facebook group|