Team Bath AS need your Vote for Aviva Community Funding
Team Bath AS have entered the Aviva Community Fund to win funds for the Swimming Club of up to £5000. They are looking for help with funding in three key areas
- Offering more chances to talented swimmers by increasing the participation in competitive swimming within the area. To be able to offer this the Club would need help funding pool time and towards the costs of training and qualifications for coaches and volunteers.
- Continuing the Club's progress with Strength and Conditioning sessions in the gym to improve swimmers' strength, core stability and flexibility and to reduce injuries.
- Providing masterclasses for coaches within the area for different strokes and holding information sessions for parents and swimmers to support talented athletes.
To vote for Team Bath AS will take 5 minutes and we encourage all network clubs to take part if they are going to have a chance. By getting enough votes from friends, family and supporters the project could be entered into the Finals, where a judging panel will award the funds.
The Aviva Community Fund offers the chance to get funding for an important cause in the community. Team Bath AS know how hard it is to get funding and so would appreciate your support.
Please take action now by voting now to give Team Bath AS a higher chance of success. And remember voting is open to everyone – the general public, whether associated with Aviva or not.
How to Vote
The deadline is 12 noon 21 November 2017
You can view further details of the Team Bath AS project at https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/17-4451
Who can you spot?
Please visit https://www.aviva.co.uk/good-thinking/community-fund/ and press VOTE NOW
Aviva Community Fund voting is now open! Use your 10 votes to support local causes. https://t.co/5gjm3fcw9y— Aviva UK (@AvivaUK) 24 October 2017
To vote in the Aviva Community Fund you just need to register, it is a simple 3 step process.
Step 1 – create a free Aviva account as a visitor using basic information (your email address, make up a password, first name and last name) then press FINISH and you will receive your activation email. If you do not receive one please check your junk mail or spam folder.
Step 2 – confirm your email address
Step 3 – complete a few more details.
- You can find the project by looking up "Team Bath AS".
- There are 10 votes and the Club need you to use all 10 votes on its project.
- By voting you can enter their prize draw and have a chance to win an Apple IPad, £250 M&S voucher, VIP Rugby Experiences voucher and up to £500 for your chosen project.
If you see this message: *Sorry! Due to the number of people voting, it looks like we're a bit busier than usual." please keep trying - pop back in ten minutes and try again.
The network club needs as many people (over 18) as possible to vote so please share details with anyone you think would like the opportunity to show their support for the project.
Please download this poster to print off for Club Notice Boards and to share with your contacts.
You can find out more about Team Bath AS visit www.teambathas.co.uk
University of Bath, Claverton Down